- 6 blended eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oil
- 6 spoons powdered milk
- 1\2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 spoons carbonate baking soda
- 1 spoon anise
- Mix all the ingredients-except the carbonate of baking soda- with a mixing machine
- After mixing, add the baking soda.
- Put the mixture in a rectangular tray and put it in the oven until it well done.
- Take the tray out and cut the Shabura into one inch thick and invert it on the other side
- Then, put it in the over again until a brownish color show up